Thursday, December 9, 2010

The New House

We moved from Lincoln to Silverthorne, CO last Sunday. I wanted to post a few pictures for my side of the family who aren't on Facebook. (If you're on Facebook, you've already seen these) I took all these pictures with my cell phone, so they aren't the greatest quality.


This was the first night Jesse was home. He was gone for a week finding us a place to live in Colorado. Maximus was so thrilled to have his "Dessie Pops" home.

One of the 2 tunnels we have to go through to get to our home from Denver.


I woke up the first morning in our new house and looked out the window to this:

I really like my kitchen.

Poor Goog is trying to learn the doggie door technique. She's almost got it down. This picture was taken after nearly an hour of her sitting outside wondering how to get in. IT'S RIGHT THERE GOOGOO! C'mon!

Our new place decorated in moving boxes. Ugh.

Mom, this is what I saw when we were on the phone! See why I freaked out?! Now I worry about Jackie in the backyard. Jesse informed me that if an eagle did swoop her up that it would take her to it's nest before killing her...and not do it in our backyard. Thanks honey.

No comments: