Monday, May 30, 2011

Yeah! Family!

Me: Um, do you think you could shave Goog (dog, Jackie) before my mom visits? She's so cute when she's trimmed.

Jesse: Yep, sure thing.

Me: Thanks. You're a really good Googoo shaver.

Phone rings. My mother! She says she's flying in THIS Sunday. I laughed, cheered and nearly threw the phone. Maximus spoke to her and when she said she was coming to see him, his face softened, he smiled and said, "okay gamma Barth (Barch)". The smiles spread across my face, Jesse's and Maximus'.

Yeah! I love the fact that she can't wait until August to see him and wants to come now. Just like my father. I love when both sides of our little family visit! We're excited to see Jesse's brother, Fletcher and his hot gal, Laura, over the 4th of July. We love when they visit us. Hopefully Jesse and Fletch can teach Maximus to fish. (Maybe Laura and I will go shopping?) We were excited to have his other brother, DJ, visit us a couple weeks ago. And we're excited to have my entire family in August- my brother's side, my sister's side and my parents. Tons of cousins and epic family. Let the grilling and good times begin! I love living in a place where almost everyone wants to visit us! Yeah! Feeling the family love! We are SO excited!

No comments: