Thursday, June 2, 2011

Have I Mentioned I LOVE Living here?!

The snow has melted (and caused Denver mega flooding issues), the biking trails are clear and dry, everyone is out riding or running. Everyone is happy to live up here. I demand that each night after dinner, we ride on trails. So much fun.



Maximus and one of his teachers, Miss Kathy. He loves her, Miss Candace and his speech pathologist- Miss Kirsten. So sad today was his last day. The other parents and I had a big healthy breakfast and I met with his speech pathologist about his improvement. He needs to be tested for his IQ because she believes (and us too) that he is incredibly intelligent. Go Maximus!
We went riding last night. We found a trail that is cleared of snow and tackled it. Such fun living in a place with so much mountain biking!


Hahahahahahahaha! This photo was posted on Bolder Boulder's website. I can't believe how exhausted I look. It was only 6 miles! Tomorrow I do TWELVE! I must mention Maximus' other teacher, Miss Candace, who has offered to hang out with and watch Maximus during my long run tomorrow. What a gal. SO many sweet people up here! Can't wait for the family who will be visiting us this summer to meet them. And stoked to see Grandma Barch THIS Sunday!!!

No comments: