Friday, October 17, 2008

Team Terror


My two girls: Jacqueline and Claire. I've had Jackie for about 5 years and we adopted Claire in April. Jacqueline was rescued from a junkyard in Kearns. She was living underneath a semi-truck and was very, very sick. When I brought her home, she didn't move from my bed for a week and I had to carry her to her food and to go outside. She still has a cough because the vet believes she was hit in the face by her previous owner.

Claire came from a couple of friends we had in Colorado and she spent most of her life in an unfinished basement. It was sad and no way for a hyper Jack Russell to spend her days. Claire is so, so fat! She should weigh what Jackie does (15 pounds) but she's weighing in at 25 pounds. Claire attacked an inspector who walked into our home one morning. Max was laying on the floor and she circled around him and bit the inspector. Go Claire!

Jacqueline and Claire are totally nuts. They have a love hate relationship. They'll be fighting one minute and having make up sex the next. They're a good team though and I love my girls.

No comments: