Friday, January 21, 2011

Dinosaurs and Other Random Things

Maximus is really, really into dinosaurs. He calls them all "key rick" (T Rex). He got 3 plastic dinosaurs yesterday. HE LOVES THEM! He's such a sweetie that he makes them kiss after they have a "dino war" and he puts them to night nights on the hutch in the entry. How cute is this?!



He was very proud of his trains this morning.



Maximus at Keystone...again. I love this picture- he looks like a teenager out for a day of boarding.



This is what happens after a day of snowboarding. Life is so rough. Notice: no dodo in his mouth! We've taken it away during the day. In the morning he gives me dodo (pacifier) and I put it to night nights high up in the pantry. Then it comes out at night for him.



I think I've lost my mind. I took this picture 2 days ago because I was impressed with the visibility. I think I actually said, "wow, this storm is really clearing up."

No comments: